bollywood actress katrina kaif hot

bollywood actress katrina kaif hot biography
katrina kaif is one of eight siblings, all girls, from a mother who is a Caucasian of British Nationality, and a father who was formerly from Kashmir, India, but acquired British citizenship. Her mother is now re-settled in Chennai. Katrina Kaif spent some years in Hawaii, and after that in London, She started modeling when she was in Hawaii at the small age of 14, when she was approached for a jewelry campaign. Then she continued modeling in London.Continuing with the modeling career was the reason she got her first break in a Bollywood movie 'Boom' offered by the film-maker Kaizad Gustad.
She got lots of modeling assignments the minute she kept her foot on Indian soil, especially with her innocent and expressive face, and one of the very gorgeous looks she does already have. She started her career as a model with photographer Atul Kasbekar, she received advertisements from LG, Cola, Fevicol, Lakme, & Veet, but Katrina Kaif was noticed with the Lakme commercial. coming from different culture and country was not a shock for her, as she states that no matter where you come from, the bottom line is that everyone wants to be loved, respected, and cared for.My Hindi was bad about three years ago. I wanted to achieve a certain status in modeling. Through that I got confidence to get into movies. Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya (2005) came at the right time. I had done kathak training which apart from teaching you about dancing also teaches you about emotions. After that experience, I feel this year will be a much better year for me.

I think I have been very lucky so far. I have done a lot of ads and also some films down south. People have liked me. I guess I have found a balance.

Wait and watch. Jee Karda should be on air later this month. We shot at 4am every day to capture the light and it was scorching. To keep cool we would stay in shades and sip fruit juice or mint tea.

Egypt is among the most beautiful countries I have visited - the pyramids, the temples and the landscape are absolutely exotic. I even enjoyed the barbecue dinner on a boat on the Nile. We shot in a number of places and I've come back with fond memories of my trip.

I unwind myself by taking off the costume and make-up as soon as the shoot is over! And get a spa treatment. It is extremely relaxing. Unfortunately, the kind of lifestyle and schedule we have, we hardly get time. Not only actors, but I have seen a lot of directors and journalists with skin problems and believe me, all that can be cured by a spa treatment.

Salman Khan did not help me get movie offers. What rubbish! Will any producer take a risk of millions of rupees at the instance of any person? Everyone knows that the film industry is highly competitive, and one gets a job on one's talent only and not on any recommendation.

My relationship with Salman Khan is too personal to talk about. I take my work like any other regular job and what I do in my personal life is no one's business. I'd rather let my work do all the talking.

Every one has her own love life. Every one has a dream to get a perfect life partner. But this is not so easy in real life. In fact, one doesn't love, it happens. As far as I am concerned, I love a boy who is linked with the film industry. However, I shall not name him. You never know what may happen in future.
:: bollywood actress katrina kaif hot ::

No comments:

Post a Comment